Thursday, April 3, 2008

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My New Shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Wednesday I went to Underground skate in orewa with My friend Dylan. He was buying a whole new skateboard because his old one is a hunk of $#@! (excuse my french, but that's just the best way to put it). Anyways my dad works in orewa and I rally need new shoes so I went to the skate shop to buy some. There was a big buy 1 get 2 free special thing on which was pretty awesome because I got 2 Pairs of shoes and my dad took the other pair.
The shoes I got were Lakai Carroll for Bubs. Which were designed by Mike Carroll who is an awesome skater, just type his name in on U tube!
My other shoes were DVS's I cant remember the full name at the moment and I cant be bothered walking down the stairs to go and see them. They were tested by another great skater called Jereme Rogers who does pretty insane tricks so check his stuff out on youtube.
Most the people will read this and think I'm crazy about skating (because I am) and you probably cant understand half the things I say and why I care about this stuff. Well I need to do a blog entry otherwise My teacher Ms Wilson will rip my head off. Thanks Miss.

No comments: