Sunday, May 18, 2008

Things not to say on a plane

Anything in Arabic
Got a match?
I wonder if osama will be proud of me
Can I open the window for some fresh air?
Hi, Jack!
I can't believe I made it past TSA
"Snakes!"
did anyone notice the metal detector did nt work
My shirt is ticking
If you're the pilot: Please be patient with me, Today is my first day.
I get the feeling we're all about to die."
Listen up everyone, this is a hijack! Just kidding...
Hey isn't that the drunk American West pilot
Jihad ah.. Jihad
pilot-next stop the empire state building
10 million bottle of beer on the wall, 10 million bottles of beer...
i hear beeping
Salam Aleikum
This gatorade tastes weird
What heading is Washington D.C
I smell smoke
pilot: im not a pilot but i have drove a bus
i,ve got the runs
Air marshals are panzies, they can't do anything to me
derker derker

No comments: